Requirements engineering and information management have been vital parts of the engineering development process for many years, and are key determinants in delivering your companies products and services on time and within budget. The demands on today's engineering teams grow; with ever more complex & sophisticated systems, continual change, with geographically-dispersed teams and continuing pressure on cost and time. To meet these challenges, a new generation of information management tools are needed.
Using the latest multi-threaded, cross-platform technologies, this true enterprise solution has been developed by industry veterans - to capture, analyze, develop, trace and manage information throughout the product lifecycle.
Now you can meet your goals and deliver to your project expectations, courtesy of the next generation of requirements engineering, information management and process control tools, PACE!
Easy, Simple & Intuitive
Today's engineering teams have a multitude of tools to learn and deal with, many of which are complex to learn and understand. PACE was designed to work with, and have a familiar, intuitive and similar look and feel to the tools that are already in use in your organization on a daily basis -Web browsers, Microsoft Office, etc.
This means the training for new users is minimal, and teams readily adopt PACE, as they exploit all the benefits of a formal requirements engineering solution without the overhead of learning another complex, custom interface - finding time for another lengthy training course and the schedule pressures during the ramp up time with new systems.
- Easy to learn: if you can use a web-browser, then you can use PACE!
- Easy to use; simple, user friendly, intuitive interfaces, automated change management, impact analysis and point & click report generation.
- Easy to deploy and administer; no client software to install, avoid the costs & delays of depending on system administrators.
A True Enterprise Solution
What are the attributes that make a software tool an Enterprise level solution? Many vendors claim their products can be used at an Enterprise level but fail to implement many of the required capabilities. In designing PACE, we set these design goals to ensure we could truly provide a global solutions to our customers:
- Accessible from anywhere, anytime by any authorized user.
- Advanced security model to control access to and actions that can be taken on a per information folder basis.
- Configurable to meet and enforce your processes.
- Minimal impact on the user community
- Extensible to cover all your information management needs.
- Bring together teams regardless of geographic boundaries.
- Scaleable to meet your data storage needs today and tomorrow.
- Provide a robust, complete failure recovery model.
Safe, Secure & Accessible
Your mission critical data is safe in PACE, no risk of corruption, lost information and the frustrations of size limitations. PACE leverages the strength of Oracle (or any other leading RDBMS) to provide a safe, secure repository for your information.
Scalability - PACE is a completely scaleable solution and has been designed to deal with some of the largest, most complex system development challenges. The Information Model allows the user to organize and control the use/change/linking of the information. PACE has no module size limitations, it is limited only to the physical storage available.
Data Integrity - PACE provides the security & safety of the industry standard Oracle 9i database, but protects the user from having to learn the complexity of Oracle. PACE leverages Oracle's point in time recovery solution, meaning that the user can recover all data up to the point of the system going offline as opposed to the more typical scenario of the last time the system was back up.
- PACE leverages industry leading databases to ensure your business critical data is secure, in a fail-safe, and robust environment.
- Provides an advanced security model to control access & use of your business critical data